Debt is stressful
I’ve had debt and I know the feeling. The stress, the despair and the anger towards myself for getting into the mess. Well, that’s over now as I am completely debt free and own a house, car, assets and investments!
How did I do this? Let me show you...
This is based off my own story and experience of dealing with debt. It's a proven method consisting of 8 manageable steps.
You can be debt free! Really!
Written for South Africans and from a local context, I really do understand the real-life pressures and situation you may be in.
Note - examples used are in South African Rands, but it is applicable to anyone, anywhere.
How do you pay off debt?
Here are the 8 steps that I will guide you though:
1. Know the full extent of your debt
2. Create and use an effective budget
3. Find extra money that you didn't know you had
4. Stabilise and fix your cash flow
5. Deal with overdue debts
6. Commit to no new debt
7. Start your emergency fund without compromising your debt payments
8. Accelerate your debt payments.
Listen to me on Radio (Cape Talk)
Sounds easy enough, so why do I need this?
- Understand how you ended up where you are.
- Learn how to get out of debt when you are broke.
- Make informed decisions on which debt to pay off first.
- Learn to budget effectively.
- Learn about debt consolidation and debt review.
- Improve your cash flow.
- Assess potential wasteful expenditure.
- Build an emergency fund.
- Create your own plan.
- Learn how to pay off debt faster.
- Track your progress.
You can also read my debt story to understand more about me and what I dealt with.
What others are saying
Have you used this book?
Please share a review with me.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you can honestly tell me that you have read the book, done the exercises, and do not feel that it will help, I’ll give you your money back.
4 x PDF files